Date: October 2012
Behind the Numbers: Preparing for Your Year-End Financial Audit
Many people think the nonprofit sector is immune from fraud, but corrupt personnel can put tremendous energy into concealing their activities. In this article, Eric Fraint describes some of the warning
- YPTC Takes Over The Nonprofit Show for Nonprofit Power Week!
- YPTC Scores Second Place on Accounting Today’s 2021 List of Best Accounting Firms to Work For
- Register Now! Lost in Translation: Bridging the Gap Between Development and Finance
- YPTC Voted a Best Place to Work by the Houston Business Journal
- A Culture of Education: Dan Tritch’s Passion for Learning is Supported at YPTC