Celebrating YPTC’s 25 Years Serving Nonprofits
Complimentary Seminar on Accounting Best Practices and Networking Reception
- Date:Wednesday, May 9
- Registration:3:00 p.m.
- Seminar:3:30 p.m.
- Networking Reception:5:00 p.m. cocktails and heavy hors d'oeuvres
- Venue:New York Athletic Club
180 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019
During the seminar, we will:
- Highlight emerging changes in nonprofit accounting, including implications of the new tax law
- Discuss steps you can take to protect your organization against fraud, including the latest scams
- Explore the characteristics of a “best-in-class” finance department
Executive Directors, board members and other nonprofit leaders should attend. Space is limited.