NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Join us for a webinar with Justine Townsend, CPA and Associate with Your Part-Time Controller, LLC (YPTC) as we discuss all-things QuickBooks Online and how you can start effectively using it for your nonprofit’s financial needs. YPTC, The Nonprofit Accounting Specialists, have provided expert accounting and financial management to nonprofits for over 25 years.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare for a transition from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
- Steps to convert to QuickBooks Online from Desktop
- Preparation plan for potential issues that can occur during the conversion
- Steps to complete after you’ve converted to QuickBooks Online
- How Network for Good seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online
P.S. Network for Good’s simple, smart fundraising software integrates with QuickBooks Online, allowing nonprofit fundraisers to save time, simplify their data, and get on the same page as their accounting staff. Looking to learn more about Network for Good, request a demonstration.