Date: May 2015
Book Chapter Addresses Financial Management
Both the external world surrounding the nonprofit sector and the internal workings of charitable organizations are becoming increasingly more complex, uncertain and dynamic. With donors, funders, stakeholders and the general
- YPTC Takes Over The Nonprofit Show for Nonprofit Power Week!
- YPTC Scores Second Place on Accounting Today’s 2021 List of Best Accounting Firms to Work For
- Register Now! Lost in Translation: Bridging the Gap Between Development and Finance
- YPTC Voted a Best Place to Work by the Houston Business Journal
- A Culture of Education: Dan Tritch’s Passion for Learning is Supported at YPTC