Date: March 2018
Tanya Pal Named Manager of Houston Office
Your Part-Time Controller is proud to announce the hiring of Tanya B. Pal as Manager of our Houston office. In this role she will help support our expanding staff and
YPTC “Steps Up” to the Challenge of a 50-Story Stair Climb
If you cannot breathe, nothing else matters. Since 1904, the American Lung Association has been leading the fight against lung cancer, smoking, air pollution, cystic fibrosis, asthma, COPD, and tuberculosis.
Mentor of the Year Recognized
As part of our ongoing commitment to staff training and development and enhancing a culture of support, YPTC has long recognized the power of staff members to serve as mentors
YPTC Staff Earn “Champions of Culture” Awards
YPTC’s corporate culture is widely praised by our clients and staff for fostering a climate based upon six guiding principles: trust, support, education, integrity, community, and strong relationships. We embrace
- YPTC Takes Over The Nonprofit Show for Nonprofit Power Week!
- YPTC Scores Second Place on Accounting Today’s 2021 List of Best Accounting Firms to Work For
- Register Now! Lost in Translation: Bridging the Gap Between Development and Finance
- YPTC Voted a Best Place to Work by the Houston Business Journal
- A Culture of Education: Dan Tritch’s Passion for Learning is Supported at YPTC