Date: January 2019
President & Founder Eric Fraint Discusses Impact of Government Shutdown in Philadelphia Business Journal
“As the old saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so the nonprofit organizations who do such critically important work in our communities need to
- Nonprofit Accounting Questions Asked & Answered: Ellie Hume on The Nonprofit Show
- 3 Needs of a Virtual Accounting Department: Dan Tritch on The Nonprofit Show
- 3 Steps to Improve Your Charity Ratings: Tanya Pal on The Nonprofit Show
- 5 Frightening Frauds: Jennifer Alleva on The Nonprofit Show
- 7 Tips for Nonprofit Finance Departments: Angela Coaxum on The Nonprofit Show!